About Staunton Media Lab
Orobora provides online marketing services for reputation-minded businesses. But that’s not all we do.
Orobora is the parent company of the Staunton Media Lab, a vocational training program in audio and video editing for the deaf, blind and uniquely able. SML broadcasts live every Wednesday afternoon. We also create assistive technology podcasts and videos. Through SML, we offer Orobora clients access to high-quality, low-cost video and audio services.
SML broadcasts live every Wednesday at 3:30 Eastern Time U.S. on YouTube.
Check out these related experiments and join us every Wednesday for a live broadcast!
- SML Business Plan Live! (Audio)
- SML Chromebook Accessibility Tutorials
- SML Loves Flying Warthogs! Our First Voiceover
- We Want Reading Glasses for the Blind!
- Google Docs Shurtcuts for the Visually-Impaired
Also check out our updated Amazon wishlist!